Bring your kids, pets, partners, or just yourself down to The Sassafras! Yes, that’s right I said The Sassafras! Let your littles explore the world around them, or enjoy a short hike yourself while I take unscripted photographs of your time there.
How it Works:
- Book a time and meet me to take some fabulous photos! We will shoot rain or shine, sleet or snow- have fun in whatever elements Mother Nature throws our way! We are having an adventure after all!
- Each Mini Session will last for 20 minutes.
- I will then edit and you will receive within three weeks 5 to 20 high-resolution digital images which will be posted on an online gallery where you can view, share and download. I will also provide you with the reproduction rights so that you can do with these as you please!
- Payment is due at time of booking (via cash, credit card, or to be received by check within 7 days), is non-refundable (unless I am forced to refund or cancel), and is the only thing that will hold your time slot.
- Please, only one family per session.
- No discounts or coupons may be used on mini sessions.
I look forward to seeing you!
((Note: I wish I could take credit for coming up with this idea myself, but I didn’t. I came across Stacy Jacobsen via Pinterest and I fell head over heals in love with the idea of the Adventure session. You can check out Stacy’s work by clicking her name. She is not local, but she is totally worth your time to take a look!!))
Environmental Portraits :: Wedding Photojournalism :: Lifestyle
Sarah Beck Photo | Amsterdam, NY | firstname.lastname@example.org
Servicing Upstate New York including: Central NY, Mohawk Valley, Capital District, Adirondacks, and parts of the Southern Tier, Western Massachusetts and Southwest Vermont. Albany, Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Glens Falls, Utica, Kingston, Poughkeepsie, Cooperstown, Rutland VT, Pittsfield & Northampton MA, and BEYOND